Gaucho

Some pics from NYC! Is it terrible to admit that we mostly slept in the hotel the whole time? Haha. I was away from the kids and it just felt so good to lay down and read and relax. I am currently reading (well listening.. audio book) to Present Over Perfect and I just can’t stop I love it so much. I walked in the Rebecca Minkoff show which I will do a separate post about but beyond that I didn’t feel up to doing any other fashion week stuff this year. I just wanted some fun times with my sis. She is 7 months pregnant – due December 1st ah! Also can you believe her 7 month bump looks that tiny?! Mine was ginormous at 7 months.

I know boring that I styled this outfit the same way on the site but I really loved how they paired it so just went with it. I love these fun pants – my mom was excited to see me wear them because she said she had similar ones back in the 80’s.

I am now in LA for a project I am working on with Willow and Clay! It is a super quick trip and I am currently getting my hair done while writing this – we have an incredibly busy and exciting day so trying to squeeze this post in while I can and then tonight I fly home to my babies. Not going to lie it was really hard to leave this week because Atticus started school this week. I will talk more about that later too but I am just really excited to get home and squeeze them. Atticus also started soccer recently and has a practice on Friday that I cant wait to watch.

Comments

Popular Posts