LIMITED EDITION: COCONUT KISS KIT

Ever since I discovered Kopari I knew it was going to be a staple brand in my daily routine. The simplicity of the line and the quality of each product is exactly what I look for when it comes to products I reach for regularly. I’m trying to figure out which product I use the most… It’s got to be between the Coconut Melt (if you don’t have it… get it!) and the Lip Love. Between these two products, my skin and lips always feel so good.

Since I became an ambassador for Kopari earlier this year, I’ve obviously learned so much more about the brand and my love for Kopari has grown! Thankfully, so has their product line. In the most thoughtful way, Kopari has expanded the Lip Love family into a limited edition set of tinted Lip Love in Pinkini, Hibiskiss, and Mai Tai called the Coconut Kiss Kit. We recently shot the campaign for the Coconut Kiss Kit and it was my first time trying them… I now have all 4 tubes in my bag, including the original Lip Love!! These are just the most lush, stunning sheer colors (my personal favorite is Pinkini) and the formula is that same knockout coconut goodness from the original Lip Love.

Since the kit is limited edition and since the holidays are around the corner, you can grab one for yourself and even divide up 1 kit into stocking stuffers. (Although don’t be surprised if your friends fight over shades… they’re all gorgeous!) And these are all vegan and cruelty free, and made without all the icky stuff. It’s obviously coconut derived (organic, of course) but there’s also shea butter and other softening ingredients in there. And I just went onto Sephora.com to see what everyone’s saying about the Coconut Kiss Kit, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a solid 5 out of 5 stars!!

Photos courtesy of Kopari, by France & Jesse.

Comments

Popular Posts