Here’s What I Bought in My Sephora Haul

What I got in my Sephora haul What I got in my Sephora haul

I thought I was going to deplete my bank account when I initially put together my wish list for the Sephora sale, but between shopping the new Gal Meets Glam collection and Marc Fisher blush espadrilles, I decided to scale back. Here’s what I got from my mini Sephora haul…

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Au Naturel: I mentioned this in my pre-sale wish list post. I love the matte finish and the nude-ish color. It’s slight darker than what I was expecting, but that’s even better because it gives me some nice definition to my eyes. These caviar sticks are so easy to blend and go.

Milk Makeup Cooling Water: I’ve always been curious to try this brand. The cooling stick really feels like an actual cooling stick. Not freezing like an ice cube, but enough to help de-puff in the morning and overall refresh my face.

Milk Makeup Blur Stick: This product surprised me the most. It’s a colorless universal primer but at first glance, it looks like a bronzer. This primer reduced any redness I had and made my pore sizes at least 2x smaller in about 45 seconds after applying. I was impressed!

St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt: I think I mentioned this in my pre-sale wish list. I lost my original mitt sometime last year and desperately needed it for summer. Will do a post as it gets closer to summer on my favorite faux tanning products, because a tan applicator mitt is a must-have.

Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Perfector Skin Tint SPF 25: I bought this on a whim, after reading a review on The Beauty Look Book (although, she said she “liked it but didn’t love it.” I love anything with a dewy finish and this does not disappoint. This definitely has more coverage than the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint, plus it has SPF. I was originally going to buy a popular matte foundation but I realized I’m not a foundation girl. I’m going to opt for sheer coverage until I can’t wear it anymore.

No regrets here! Let me know what you purchased in your Sephora haul.

Comments

Popular Posts